These large, spacious, modern homes have a bright open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room, and separate living room area. The master bedroom on the first floor and bedroom on the second floor are complete with an en-suite and walk in wardrobe.
Area: 2,174 sq.ft. 202 sq.m.
Ground Floor / 1st Floor / 2nd Floor
• Traditional brick and block construction.
• 10 Year Homebond Structural Guarantee.
• Each house has an A3 energy rating which is an energy efficiency that far exceeds the average home.
• Classic Country Manor Red Brick façade.
• Low profile concrete Roadstone Causeway roof tile.
• Cobbled block paving to the front.
• Walls, ceilings and joinery are painted
throughout in a standard colour.
• Extra height ceilings at ground floor.
• Elegant white ‘Deanta’ internal doors with chrome handles, locks and hinges.
• High performance uPVC black front door with multi-point locking system.
• High performance Future Proof 1.2 U Value double glazed windows in Chalk shade.
• Second floor features oversized Velux windows to allow extra light.
• Smoke/Heat, Carbon Monoxide detectors and fire alarm fitted.
• Wired for phone and broadband. Data outlets in living areas and master suites.
• Wired for an intruder alarm.
• Stunning painted in-frame kitchens by Fearon Developments as per show unit with choice of colour.
• Fitted utility room with sink area.
• Contemporary fitted and walk-in
wardrobes fitted as per show unit.
• All ‘Bosch’ appliances that includes
full size fridge and freezer.
• Double ‘Cuisinemaster’ Leisure
cooker with five-burner gas hob complete with griddling hotplate.
• Bathrooms/En-suites & Downstairs WC
• High quality Sonas sanitary ware and elegant vanity units to en-suite and bathrooms.
• Stunning ceramic floor and wall tiling in bathrooms and en-suites as per the show unit. Tiling also provided in utility room. Choice provided.
• Heated towel rails in main bathroom and en-suites.
• Separate shower units in main bathroom and two en-suites. Extra- large shower trays features in en- suites with rain shower head in first floor master suite.
• High Efficiency ‘Band A’ Gas Boiler.
• Boosted water supply to ensure ample water pressure throughout the house.
• Quick recovery hot water cylinder to ensure hot water availability.
• Attractive open green area is landscaped with planted tree to front of each garden.
• Stone wall and timber fencing create the rear garden boundary.
• Concrete patio area to rear accessible via French doors from the dining area.